EYE CARE SERVICES FOR YOU
Our eye care centers in Plainsboro, Lawrenceville and Flemington offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults.
Eye Emergencies, Eye Exams & More
Our optometrists in Allied Vision Services provide eyewear prescriptions and offers corrective laser eye surgery co-management as well. You can get in touch with one of our eye doctors' offices to set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our key services below.
Our Eye Care Services:
- Myopia, or nearsightedness, is a common refractive condition, making distance vision blurry for those who have it.
- We strongly encourage everyone to get a comprehensive eye exam once a year. Even if you do not have vision problems, a vision “check-up” can be critical in spotting and treating issues before they affect your vision.
- Through InfantSEE®, optometrists provide a one-time, comprehensive eye and vision assessment to babies in their first year of life, usually between the ages of 6 and 12 months, offering early detection of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income or ability to pay.
- Vision plays a crucial role throughout childhood and beyond. Yet many parents don't understand how vision helps their children develop appropriately.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- As we reach middle age, particularly after age 40, it is common to start to experience difficulty with reading and performing other tasks that require near vision. This is because with age, the lens of our eye becomes increasingly inflexible, making it harder to focus on close objects. This condition is called presbyopia and eventually it happens to everyone who reaches old age to some extent.
- Dry eye syndrome (DES) is a chronic condition that develops when your eyes do not produce and maintain enough tears to keep the eye’s surface lubricated.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- We want to make sure that you receive all of the information that you need to make educated decisions about your eye health.